Monday 8 February 2016

Hello Monday

To start with, I was not sure what to call this post. 

I have many excuses for not blogging, don't know which one to talk about here.. *smiles*... 

From life generally being busy, to my camera stopped working, and I'm grown a little too lazy... to many many more... *smiles*..

So I'll spare your ears this time... 


Here is a little rickshaw I got from my holiday in Sri Lanka... sometime last year. 
We had such a lovely time in Hikkaduwa... The beach was serene... Oh how I miss holidays.. 



So here is my new priced possession on top of a pile of books.. Oh the books have  story too... 


What else happened... 

I got a small little listing on Blog Adda for this DIY - 10 Home Decor ideas for a beautiful home
This was a simply DIY frame.
 

I'm on instagram regularly now... so if you are there as well, do connect with me on instgram @ patricia_torres27


So tell me what has been happening at your end??


2 comments:

  1. The rickshaw is really really cute..
    http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com/2016/02/diy-bangle-box.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Written Article,especially the auto on books photos,looking simply superb...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!