Wednesday 10 June 2015

Manjula's Room

Giving every corner of her home, a distinct character is Manjula's trademark.

Here she welcomes us into her private space... her kids & her bedroom... 


As usual, lots of paint work. lots of artwork and even more DIYs. 






Look at the warli work on top!!





This is Manjula's workspace. 


Do you like her private, little nook?


Looking forward to seeing pictures of your home. Email me on coloursdekor@gmail.com

A big thank you to The Craft Safari for introduced me to Manjula and her stunning home.

Don't forget to check out Manjulas facebook page : My Art at Home Studio
and her new blog at My Art @ home Studio

6 comments:

  1. Oh my.. she actually did all tat worli painting !!! on the walls, night stand, pottery !! awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... nice rooms... i think shelove the traditional arts a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Manjula...You are a powerhouse of talent. Absolutely loved the warli above the head board of the cot.Thanks Patricia for featuring her work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice! super creative and wonderful space! love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for all the kind and encouraging words !! It mean a lot to me and is sure a motivation for me to create more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia, I'm glad I found your blog! My son(age 6) and I are looking for some decorating ideas for his room and he needs a lamp for his desk, the lamp above has inspired us to make our own version with a soccer theme. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!