Friday 6 February 2015

Wall of Frames

Do you remember this wall from my old home?? When we moved a few years ago, all these frames that were in one box were lost in transition... *sigh*..

Lets not ponder over that now... Have a look at the earlier post! 


This is the first time, I found the courage to put so many frames on a wall.. This took a while, to decide, to plan, to ponder, procrastinate.. and finally get the brothers to help.. 


So I've been thinking I'd like to create something similar... and was looking through my folder of inspirations.. mostly image from google, that I save for a later date.. 


These two are my favourite.. and they have one thing in common... *smiles*.. 


Do you have a wall like this to show me?? to inspire me with?? Email me on coloursdekor@gmail.com 

7 comments:

  1. Loved that wall will be waiting what U come up next

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its Very Pretty Art I really like to visit this blog.Thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you re-do the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'That' wall is still in my head. Hope to turn it into reality soon. And when that happens.. will share with you for sure!

    -Tanya
    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...so nice frames. thanks for sharing photo..
    Want to buy Home Decor Products Online then visit Arabian Nights

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!