Monday 12 January 2015

The Weekly Story - wk1

Its Monday!! And I've got a small announcement to make *smiles*...

To all those who sent email most of last year, and left comments asking where's the weekly story... Here it is!!

I'm bringing it back in 2015 and promise to update you on the weeks happenings..

I actually did miss it... It was my way of visiting your blogs.. and it truly made me happy!! 

I sure hope you are going to join me too...


My weekend started with removing the Christmas tree and putting all the little things back into storage.

It took me all of Thursday to get this sorted and finally... the home looks normal again!!


After nearly a year or so, for the first time... (really!!)... I had a relaxed weekend... 

Brunch with family, walking around in the mall, an impromptu bbq dinner and finally chai at Harshi's... 

Here are a few pics of the 'masala bun' she baked for us... 


Thank God for such lovely friends... 



I'm going to attempt at being regular, and sure promise to visit you all this week...


Join me at  'The Weekly Story' linky-party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week..
  1. Do a post on your blog: about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!
     

    Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!

    Colours Dekor 

8 comments:

  1. Wow I am so happy for this that's its back love those chai cups

    ReplyDelete
  2. This news makes me very happy Patty. Thank you :) linked my post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting party Patricia. Not very familiar with the linking process. How do I pick up the "weekly story" icon and post it on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great...i am so happy to join in weekly story...have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am new to the blogging world and the 'linking party'! Great party and great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! So glad to see this party live again :) Thank you for hosting, Patricia. Linking up.

    -Tanya
    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am back, Patty! I just did a little exercise on my blog, to connect better with my bloggy friends and I thought you might like to take it up too, so I have nominated you. Do hop over to check it out at http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2015/01/know-me-little-better.html

    Would love to see you answer those questions.

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!
    Pleasing news dear. I love it. I am waiting for it.
    I will post my stories too here. Thanks dear.
    viji

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!