Friday 5 July 2013

Blogger finds ~ Tickled by Inspiration

Im impressed with the talent out there.. and when I find a blog full of potential and being updated with such passion .. I simply have to share it with you all... 

and one such blog is Tickled by Inspiration


"Hello Everyone! I am Rachel Eapen and its an honor to be here on Colours Dekor.  I am currently based in Muscat, an HR management professional by profession and at present a home maker. I have always been passionate about arts and its different forms. Besides being a trained Salsa and Bharatnatyam dancer and exploring other forms of dance and cooking, I have a strange passion for photography - still an amateur though, but I believe it’s the best way to document beauty around me. Tickled by Inspirations is my little visual blog and diary of ideas, thoughts and creativity. It’s a blog on interiors, home décor, designs, art, food, craft and everything that is inspiring us to be creative. It’s also a platform where different artists, crafters, designers and entrepreneurs can showcase their work.





Now.. if you like the little glimpse... hop over to her blog... Tickled with Inspiration



2 comments:

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!