Monday 14 January 2013

Happy Monday

And its a Monday... really!! I simply can't believe that half the month has vanished... I'm still incredibly busy at work and thats how its going to be for a while.. Which just means... that I don't really have a meaningful post for you today... *grins*


Saying that... I wanted to share with you... my new year beauties.. A glass tray base (this came with chocolates on them).... and 4 random tea-light holders... purchased at different times... put little orange and creme pebbles to make a base for the long ones... and I thought they looked lovely... 


Tell me what do you think??


3 comments:

  1. Hey!
    they surely do look lovely.

    Aakanksha
    http://decor-gharaana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Patricia.

    The decor looks lovely in the pictures. Surely Home Decor from Hop Shop Drop would look lovelier. Why not visit their site? Go have a dekko.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!