Monday 12 November 2012

Last Weekly Story

Hello my lovelies... this is the last weekly story for the year... 

November & then December...  are going to be super busy months at work, at home with the festive season, our annual guests, travel plans, school, and the numerous other things that happen during this time of the year... So I'm going to take an early blog break... and be back in January... 

Saying that from now until the first week of December, I've got some posts scheduled for you that have been waiting for a while... two home tours, a few artists features, and even a baby shower... So do come back and see what happening till December at least... 


And here is what we did to our IKEA coasters for Diwali... 


all you need is a little bit of glue... and then some glitter... and the sad and boring coaster become all festive... 


so what do you think?






Here is wishing you all a very Happy Diwali... and best wishes for the year ahead... 

12 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! A Happy Diwali to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The festive ambience created is so beautiful and the coasters look lovely.
    Happy Diwali Patty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!!!!!
    It is so pretty.
    viji

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely!!! I shall miss you. Have fun and a Very Happy Diwali. hugs Anu

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my , that is such a lovely idea! Happy Diwali :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia,Wish you and your family a very happy Diwali!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done Patty, they look really lovely. Happy Diwali to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Diwali!! Lovely photos!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very happy diwali to you and family. The coasters look great and the lamps with the coasters create just the ambience one looks for during the festival of lights.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Patty...I misd to link up as I had a late post :(
    Hope you had a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesomely cute, Patty. I am just getting around to seeing all the posts. So cute!!!! I tell you, when I see you, I want these little munchkins to make a present for me :-)!

    My3

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!