Monday 21 March 2011

Weekend Wrap Up - Wk 23

Did you guys have a gorgeous weekend... This weekend... was my 'relaxing & beautiful sky' weekend... *sigh*... The week ahead is going to be absolutely manic... The next two weeks leading to year end.. are mental.. *sigh*... but lets not talk about that now... *smiles*
We don't get beautiful skies often... And the rare days that are beautiful are days to be truly cherished...
Thursday evening... we wandered off to IKEA... and got some plants and other stuff.. You know I can't walk out of IKEA without buying the unnecessary knick knacks.. Did you see my plants??
This is the pathway near our home... one of the entrance ways to the pool area... Isn't it gorgeous?
Friday... we did nothing... It was lovely to just clean, clear, sort ... and most times do nothing.. The girls & hubby went to play Holi at our neighbours place... which I took a nap... (which is very unusual of me.. ) Then girls & I spent a few hours at the pool... while hubby went away golfing... Thats our perfect weekend... *smiles*
Below... is an image of our gazebo on the terrace!! We normally have some gorgeous evening here... but the strong winds in Dubai have left my gazebo looking like this... *starts crying*... This week, I'm going to bring some colour into this... get it fixed... quick, cheap and easy!! and have a pool party next weekend on the terrace... *smiles*
You know how to link in right??? Do a post on your blog about your weekend and more.. and link in here... I'd love to know what you were upto!!

16 comments:

  1. you have a gazebo on ur terrace!!! can we do it up together?? :) Can I please come down to visit you..with my little girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pathway near your house is simply adorable..sigh..and looking forward to your DIY gazebo..waitinggg *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Echoing Purplehomes' sentiments - "You have a gazebo and a pool on your terrace!!" How cool is that?? Would love to see how that turns out. Linked in what I did this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gazebo sounds like fun, n the bougainvillea pathway is so full of cheer!
    Hey, have linked some pics of the springtime hues from my mom's garden, at the Green Thumb Decor link party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. saw ur plants collection.,..:-)
    will sure link in,.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowwwwwwwwww!! Is tht a pretty pretty preety n wowie home i Eva saw! Luved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW patty a Gazebo and a pool. What more can you ask for. I linked my Babies day out post to your weekend wrap up. Isn't that fun - It is up on your site without bothering you :-). Thank you once again for supporting me thru' and thru'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a gazebo? How cool is that Patty? Hope you have loads of fun doing it up.. And love that bougainvillea pathway- reminded me of my maternal grandparent's home :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love your gazebo!!! Just linked up too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! That pool is gorgeous! Enjoyed your pics. Thanks for hosting your party each and every week :)

    ~Lori @ Paisley Passions

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful gazebo, I love it!
    Best regards and happy first day of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your bougainvillea pathway and gazebo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely Patty - love that pathway lined by Bouganvilla plants...love that pool and Gazebo...Peefect places to chill and relax after a hectic week...[bet you dont use it as much as you should!!!]*wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!!! It sure is a beautiful place... Look at the blooms:))
    Seems like u had a lazy, cozy, soothing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooooooooooooohhhhhh I could use a swim now!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!