Wednesday 9 February 2011

Walls with Character ~ Deepa

Lets talk about gorgeousness in simplicity… I’m talking about the walls and corners of Deepa Raman’s home. Deepa blogs at Lifestyle Coutures!

A little simplification would be the first step toward rational living, I think.

~ Eleanor Roosevelt (My Days)

Over to Deepa ~~
I love the way the design blogosphere keeps you entertained by bringing in such cherishing spaces everday through their articles.
I love things which are Indian in nature be it a wall hanging or a furnishing fabric or a piece of furniture.
Here I have put together an orange and black coloured bell with a framed Tanjore painting along with Buddha and Gajalakshmi Lamp in my tabletop. Hope you enjoy it. Have a great week ahead.
Do you have a wall to show off about... Email me on torresp27@hotmail.com

3 comments:

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!