Wednesday 8 December 2010

My Home, My Magic - home tour 2010

As we come to the end of the year… Here is showing you a round up of all homes featured in 2010. I started off this feature with loads of enthusiasm… and come October my life took off on a roller coaster ride… I’ll continue this feature in 2011… coz I so loved seeing your homes.. if you want to be featured email me on torresp27@hotmail.com

The first home in January was Ms. Ahalya’s – the co-founder of Rasvihar… Her home is as gorgeous as her jewellery. February 2010 was made romantic by Meenakshi from Niwas – where our heart resides!
Ana Gonzalez is an artist… and every corner of her home echoes her creativity…. Her home was featured in March 2010
April 2010 set up dreaming for more with Anu ~ The Dream Canvas
Hope you liked this feature… Do write to me on torresp27@hotmail.com if you want to be featured here!!

3 comments:

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!