Thursday 1 July 2010

of peacocks & paisleys.... & drama...

I’m super excited…. My new favourite blog ‘of peacocks & paisleys’ has featured a fabulous post on dramatic walls…. And my wall is featured as well… No.. no.. I can’t get enough… of talking about my walls… *smiles* Are you bored?
This is great (more like much needed) inspiration for me to get back into action …. Do you have a dramatic wall?? Let me know at torresp27@hotmail.com or simply email ‘peacocks & paisley’ and be part of the drama….

6 comments:

  1. and the wall behind the kishanji statue..I liked that...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and the wall behind the kishanji statue..I liked that...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love your orange wall with that bench...and the peacock one, well I have commmented enough about it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely! you are right sometimes you need to go back to the old to get some inspiration for the new!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Thanks for the mention Patty!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun...keep creating it. It looks so amazing.
    xx Emily at ELVintage

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!