Tuesday 2 March 2010

I heart ….. Chandan’s corner……

I heart ….. Chandan’s corner…… If you haven’t seen this…. You’ve not explored the blog world enough!! Now what do you think?? Isn’t this inspiring? This has been my inspirations for nearly a month now… I have a whole long list of things I like (or rather love) about this corner…. Which bits are your favourite?? And I've already told Chandan.. that when she is ready to get rid of the ladder.. she sure knows who to contact... so don't even think about it!!

Do read through some old posts on Decor for corner spaces, more corner dekor, and exploring left over paint...

Do you have an inspiring corner in your home?? Share it with me … on torresp27@hotmail.com

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty corner and so sunny! Love to hang around there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous corner...love the lamp n the ladder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have read my mind..i too was tinking the same thing. Its a truly beautiful corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice corner..looks very cultural and ethnic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the corner! Thanks for sharing!!

    I have something for you :)
    http://softypinkngloriousred.wordpress.com/2010/03/03/i-am-fascinated/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful... Loved the use of ladder and stirrups.

    ReplyDelete
  8. am speechless ..am bound to say that u have an amazing aesthetic sense ..and i really like the indian touch u give to ur style ... looking for more :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!